Déposer un recours en ligne
How to file a proceeding

Your administrative file

When you send your application to the Tribunal, it automatically sends a copy to the department, agency or municipality whose decision you are contesting.

The department, agency or municipality must then send you and the Tribunal a copy of the file that it has relating to your proceeding.

This file is important for you. It will help you to prepare you for the hearing or for conciliation.

Web Design by Egzakt