Assistance Service for immigrants

If you are outside of Québec and your proceeding concerns immigration, and you cannot be present, you can ask a relative or a non-profit organization dedicated to the defence or the interests of immigrants, to represent you. A written confirmation by you that this service is being given free of charge will be required by the Tribunal.

Web Design by Egzakt