Important notice!

Icon of a screwdriver and wrenchWe are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our telephone system. We are working to solve the problem. Please call us back later or contact us by email at:

Déposer un recours en ligne
How to file a proceeding

The right to a lawyer or other representative

You have the right to represent yourself at the hearing or conciliation, just as you can prepare your proceeding by yourself.

You also have the right to hire a lawyer to help you at your expense.

In principle, only a lawyer may represent you. Exceptionally, you can be represented by a person of your choice other than a lawyer when the law allows.

If you are outside of Quebec and your proceeding concerns an immigration matter, you may ask a parent or a non-profit organization dedicated to the interests or defense of immigrants, to represent you. See the section Getting Help for more information.

Web Design by Egzakt