Important notice!

Icon of a screwdriver and wrenchWe are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our telephone system. We are working to solve the problem. Please call us back later or contact us by email at:

Persons confined in a hospital

Psychiatric examination report

A psychiatric examination must be carried out by a psychiatrist or, if it is impossible to obtain the services of a psychiatrist in a timely manner, by any other physician. In no case may the person who examines the person under confinement be the spouse, relative by marriage or civil union, close relative or representative of this person.

The hospital must forward to the Tribunal a copy of each psychiatric examination report.

Web Design by Egzakt