Important notice!

Icon of a screwdriver and wrenchWe are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our telephone system. We are working to solve the problem. Please call us back later or contact us by email at:


Change of address, etc.

You should always inform the Tribunal of changes in your coordinates (telephone numbers, address, etc.) and those of your lawyer or, if the law allows you to have one, of any other representative.

Web Design by Egzakt