Important notice!

Icon of a screwdriver and wrenchWe are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our telephone system. We are working to solve the problem. Please call us back later or contact us by email at:


Request for correction or rectification

When the decision of the Tribunal includes a typographical error, an error of calculation or any other material error, you can ask the Tribunal, to correct or rectify the error. Use the same file number and specify clearly in your request the error that you have found.

Web Design by Egzakt