General Explanations

When should you go to conciliation?

If the Tribunal is of the opinion that your proceeding may be resolved through a conciliation session, it will invite you to participate. For certain types of proceedings, for example, in the area of income security, it may even be obligatory.


As well, you can make a request for conciliation by communicating with the Tribunal. Your request may be made at any time subsequent to the filing of your proceeding. The Tribunal will then find out whether the department, agency or municipality whose decision you are contesting agrees to participate.

Web Design by Egzakt